Senator Hatch will likely be the next chairman of the Senate Finance Committee. This means that for the first time in 80 years, a Utahn will be able to set a pro-growth, pro-job creation agenda for America.
This vital committee is the difference between tax increases or decreases, it determines whether we have entitlement reform and Senator Hatch is committed to making sure that the issues that matter most to Utahns, solving real problems today.
With Utah setting the Senate Finance Committee agenda we can:
- Propose a balanced budget, with or without a constitutional amendment.
- Make cuts to more than 50 percent of the federal budget.
- Lower taxes and stop all federal tax increases.
- Repeal ObamaCare.
- Simplify the tax code.
- Sunset and stop economic regulations.
- Reform Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and all other entitlements.
- Broker free trade agreements.